Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Friday 22 July 2016

Walking the walk

It was just a walk. It was just a walk. It was just a walk.

It was just a walk around the gardens of Coughton Court near Alcester.  But I did it at normal walking pace.  Another first.  The first time in many months that I was able to walk with no pain, no ache at a decent speed.

That's not to say I walked fast.  But I felt I could have kept going and I did not tire.

It feels like nothing short of a miracle.

Many of my thanks go to my chiropractor, Elaine, whose business card says "Enabling the joy of movement."

Another day today.  I think I'll go for a walk - cheery-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment