Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Sunday 15 May 2016

Cuke n Cel, my daily juice

Since my arthritis flared up I have consumed more cucumber and celery than in the rest of my life!  Here is today's juice in a Hobgoblin pint glass.  I generally juice up half of each plant per day, yielding just over the half pint of sweet bliss.

I have seen recommended that at least the celery should be organic whenever possible since celery is one of top 10 plants for absorbing pesticides!  I find a good organic celery is just slightly sweeter - although depending on where I get one from they tend to need a good wash and brush.

My favourite source for organic produce is my local organic veg shop, the Market Garden, Eynsham.  Started a couple of years ago, Jonathan and Lucy provide a fabulous service to the local community, with them growing a lot of the produce themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment