Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Saturday 18 June 2016

Recovering

The last couple of days have not been easy, or rather they have been a reminder of how dark a place arthritis can be. Added to the pain and, yes inflammation I had my 6 monthly appointment with my rheumatologist. It did not go well.  Not sure I want to go into all the details but essentially I did not feel supported.  On top of the pain etc,  not good.

I don't like doing posts like this.  At least I am coming out of my flare-up - and emotionally I will come out stronger.

While at the hospital I found a leaflet on apps for monitoring arthritis.  I've downloaded a couple and will report my thoughts here when I have tried them for a bit.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete