Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Monday 20 June 2016

Recovering well, and at least in one way very well

Yesterday we went shopping in Solihull and went past a showroom for my favourite, Tesla. All I needed was £50,000 to become a happy man!  Attached is a photo of a Tesla we just happened to follow whilst approaching some roadworks in Oxford yesterday.

Anyway the big thing is my walking suddenly improved. For the first time in months there was no pain in my feet and I could walk at a half decent pace. This is remarkable since over the last three months I have taken a wheelchair round with me due to walking difficulties.  It is as if the bones in my feet have suddenly decided to work in harmony.

A purchase made was a half-decent pancake pan and so that night I made buckwheat pancakes topped with lightly sautéd mushrooms and celery with steamed cabbage and then a few shreds of Pecorino Romano cheese. The taste was glorious especially the sweetness of the al-dente celery, however the pancakes fell apart, so work in progress on that point!

No comments:

Post a Comment