Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Not sure I dare post this

I am feeling very good.

Not perfect but my three good days earlier in the month at Cropredy are now being followed by a further four days, and counting...  To me a good day is when I feel I can just walk like a normal human being, no aches, no pains.  I may walk at a slow speed, but if these improvements continue then with more walking and swimming now doubt the speed issue should resolve itself.

Also I ate something on my dangerous list last night, and magically no side effects.  Does this indicate my gut is healing to the point where the gut has decided that an arthritic reaction is not the default?

This is not to say I am in the all-clear, not by a long way.  I have to come off methotrexate and that will be a slow process that may take me into next year.  I have a poorly right elbow which has not come out of the last year or so of Rheumatoid Arthritis smiling. Finally my wrists have just the smallest amount of inflammation and pain.

But altogether, anyone who says a wise change of diet cannot improve arthritis is talking hogwash.  I see stories of people who have had much more complex medications than mine, and for them the road to recovery is infinitely more challenging.  For those who have started down the road to recovery, I salute you!   I hope that my blog here gives some hope that recovery is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment