Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Sunday 17 July 2016

Strength in GF beer

My third gluten-free beer, yummy!  We're at the Weighbridge canalside pub in Alvechurch.  They are definitely good for vegan and gluten-free with a range of options.  I went for Sunday roast - actually no roast)

I am definitely into my building "strength" phase. I swam for 20 minutes this morning and walking much better.  Also I have a feeling for the first time in several months of looking outward rather than that depressed inward feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment