Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Saturday 11 June 2016

Third day almost free of drugs and bad night's sleep!

I had an awful night's sleep and with pain in my left wrist pulsating and pulsating I needed a fix at least for that.  Enter the 10% gel and a pack of strawberries.  But otherwise I am still pain, inflammation and drug free.

The main reason for a bad sleep is anxiety over my endoscopy this afternoon.  Will there be side-effects?  Will the findings reveal something critical about my insides?  Whatever I have opted for sedation, following recommendation from several friends who have had the same procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment