Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Thursday 9 June 2016

No inflammation, no pain, no drugs

This cannot last! I am on a good day, that's for sure. Right now I have no inflammation, no pain, no drugs.  Actually I think I got a touch of too much sun yesterday and felt quite ill through the evening.  So I decided to stay off the drugs as much as possible to let my system settle down.

And now I am almost 18 hours later and still no drugs, and no pain, and no inflammation.  Usually my ankles might have swollen up around now just from sitting at the computer.

Mind you I did go the toilet a lot.  I know no 2's are the not most palatable of subjects for most people but my system cleaned itself out and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment