Food And Arthritis

Add the RIGHT foods to your diet to REDUCE arthritic pain and inflammation.
Include the WRONG foods to your diet and INCREASE arthritic pain and inflammation.
My choice? A life-journey based on a low-oil whole-food plant based diet.
Whatever your current state of health, make yourself healthier - you deserve it. Start your plant based diet journey today.

Friday 10 June 2016

A second day of no drugs

Can this continue?  Two nights ago I stopped my medication (except MTX) because I was getting to the point of confusion about what and how much I was taking.  I felt I needed a drug reset.  And now I find I am surviving without anti-inflammatory or pain-killing drugs.

A second day!  Quite unbelievable.  This is going to help my stomach and gut really get better.  It is going to help my joints to mend.

Even if I go back on the drugs I know now that such days as these will recur, more and more frequently.  I am entering the next phase of my recovery from arthritis.

No comments:

Post a Comment